Suhad Shtayyeh
Amman, May 3, 2018
by Suhad Shtayyeh

5 Ways || How to Have Beautiful Feet In Sandals



Pretty feet and toes are the greatest beauty luxury, you can always wear shoes so it’s not the end of the world (it’s a first world problem as my daughter calls it). But truth be told, beautiful feet and a fabulous pedicure can make your life better for about five minutes and every bit helps.

Just like not all feet are created equal, sandals come in different shapes and sizes too. Work your next pair of sandals to your advantage and make an extra five minutes better…


1 || Your Toes Are Long And Bony

So your toes aren’t bad, they are just bony. Being in high heels exasperates the situation because your toes are clenched to keep your balance which doesn’t help matters. The easiest way to remedy this is to get a bright colored pedicure and wear a strappy sandal in the bright color. This will keep the eye’s attention on your toe nails and sandals, there is no time to focus on your actual toes that are holding on for dear life…




2 || You Have Pretty Toes Just Fat and Big

You have nice feet just perhaps too much of a good thing ? Well firstly, you should keep your toe nails short but long enough to cover most of your toe. As for sandals, opt for a metallic with medium width straps and a center design to make your feet look a little thinner.




3 || You Have Short Toes

Your toes are not ugly just short, the easier way to remedy this is with a heavily designed sandal that will make your toes appear longer by comparison. Another trick is to choose a sandal that curves at the sides as below, it makes them even longer.




4 || Your Second Toe Is Longer

Well this is really not the end of the world, although many women don’t wear sandals because of it. That segment of your foot is no more than 20% of your whole foot so lets focus on the remaining 80%! Firstly opt for a sandal that will reduce that 20%. A thicker strap, possibly even put an angle, and closer to the front. Once you have disguised that part, work to accentuate the rest of your foot with a fabulous heel, an ankle detail anything pretty that makes you look great!




5 || You Have A Bunion

A lot of people have bunions, a lot of people with sandals have bunions. You don’t need to cover them up, actually this may not work…The leather of the strap may pull and make matters more visible. The best thing to do is to opt for a thick strapped sandal with a lot of coverage. This will draw attention away from the bunion and support your feet as well.




This article was originally posted on 14 June, 2017

You May Also Like








May 3, 2018